1.27.2011

Revamp

Man, I feel like I'm just coming up for air. These last couple weeks have been intense, but in a good way. It's been business as usual, but I've added project upon project upon project. I'm starting to see the results unfold and it's a really great feeling. My website has been my biggest recent project. It started with a tweak here and a tweak there...all of a sudden, I'm revamping the whole thing. It's come so far, though, and I'm proud of it. It's not entirely done, but you can get a good idea if you check it out. The moments of frustration are nothing compared to the moments of euphoric discoveries.

Besides the website, I've also been learning about business, myself and what I want for my future. I've really been pounding away at my goals (they aren't New Year's resolutions) and have put more pressure on myself. Being self-discplined is certainly not the easiest, but when I think of the growth in the everyday sacrifices and challenges I make, it is extremely satisfying. More on this later. Getting back to work now.