4.15.2011

The Big Reveal

My website is finally done! I've been working toward this point for awhile now and I'm feeling good about the final result. I started making changes to my website late last year and my goal was to have it completed by the first of this year. Like most projects, it ended up getting bigger and bigger and bigger -  as a result, it has taken until now to finish it (although it's never really finished). Feel free to check out the changes from the links below:

Wedding Photography Packages

Wedding Videography Packages (I am now offering video services!)

Photo Galleries (All four sample weddings are brand new)

Client Testimonials (My clients are the BEST! Really.)

Us  (A couple are missing, but they will be up soon)

Las Vegas Wedding Tips  (I only made a couple small changes, but I think they're pretty helpful so I'm including them)

Referral Program (If you refer me to someone, this is what you get. Oh yeah!)

Free Engagement Session (Yep, another freebie - check it)

More changes coming soon. Thanks for looking!