8.24.2010

Aha!

So here I am on the brink of completing my updated event gallery. I have about 5 more photos to edit and other things to do like resize, put in order, and number. Anyway, it's relatively close to being done when I realize most of the event photos I selected are portraits. There are a few atmosphere and location shots, but most are portraits of people. I had been feeling like my event gallery was not as cohesive as my wedding and portrait galleries, but I pushed on through and figured it would come together eventually. Well, it really didn't. Although I love shooting events, I am going to remove the event gallery from my website altogether and expand my portrait gallery--I just don't think it would be strong enough to stand on its own.

And that was my "aha moment" for the day.
Now will somebody tell me why I am eating a very large piece of German chocolate cake with coconut frosting?